In order to retain the metal finish and color of your jewel;
- Avoid contact with water
- Avoid wearing in high temperatures (while sweating excessively)
- Keep it away from humidity
- Remove when exercising
- Avoid perfume, body lotions, hair sprays and other chemicals
- Remove before going to bed
Please keep your jewelry stored in the provided pouch or air-tight box to avoid scratches.
Avoid cleaning your jewelry with water, soap or other chemicals. Instead, rub with the soft dampened cloth provided with every purchase.
CLEANING YOUR JEWELRY
Sterling Silver jewelry tends to tarnish over time, as a result of chemical reactions when silver is combined with sulfur, creating silver sulfide which darkens the surface. To keep the luster of Sterling Silver jewelry, you may boil the jewelry with aluminium foil and baking soda. You'll need the following things:
- A dish or bowl
- Boiling water
- Aluminium foil
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda for each cup of water
Here's what you'll do:
1. Fill out a dish or bowl with an aluminium foil base.
2. Boil your water to the point where it is roaring.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda per 2dl of water into the boiling water.
4. Place the piece of silver jewelry in the dish, making sure it's touching the foil base.
5. Pour the solution of baking soda and boiling water into dish or bowl.
6. Let sit and dry thoroughly for up to 10 minutes, depending on amount of tarnish.
7. Enjoy your shiny refreshened jewelry!